MPO is a trademark of MPG GmbH.
MPG Optische Werke GmbH has decades of know-how in the production of ophthalmic lenses. Austrian Optic Technologies is known through its innovative access on the market, offers a high level of service orientation and is the market leader in Austria. We have now pooled these strengths and combined them under a common brand.
MPG GmbH is an owner-managed optics company with its headquarters in Graz (Austria) and five sites in Europe: In addition to the headquarters in Graz, we also operate, amongst others, our glass production site MPG Optische Werke in Glücksburg (Germany), the sales office Austrian Optic Technologies in Guntramsdorf (Austria) and a logistics centre in Domažlice (Czech Republic).
Austrian Optic Technologies GmbH (AOTG) is responsible for the development of the MPO ophthalmic lenses. The subsidiary of MPG GmbH was established in 1982, has been domiciled in Gruntramsdorf since 2017 and is the market leader in Austria for ophthalmic lenses. The company is characterised by a particularly high level of flexibility, innovation and individuality.
Established in Northern Germany in 1949 as Schulz Optische Fabrik GmbH, MPG Optische Werke GmbH has developed into a modern, efficient ophthalmic lens producer through continuous innovations. The subsidiary of MPG GmbH is known above all for its high quality and flexibility in ophthalmic lens production. The latest technologies are combined with traditional craftsmanship in order to offer ophthalmic lenses of outstanding quality and precision.